Canada's biggest retail event of the year
Where the most influential retail leaders, world-renowed visionaries, and passionate entrepreneurs discuss the most critical topics affecting retail.
September 13-16, 2021Purchase Recordings
All-digital for 2021
RCC STORE is more accessible than ever before. Through a totally new digital event platform debuting at RCC STORE, it will be easy to interact and network with your peers as well as connect and engage with the speakers. From anywhere, you can learn about the newest strategies and technologies that are proving to transform retail as it moves into its fast future.
- Learn strategies proven to transform business
- Network with your peers in an intimate environment
- Connect and engage with speakers
- Discover emerging technology in retail
4-days of thought-provoking sessions to help you challenge your current practices and drive change for future possibilities and growth.
Featuring 60+ speakers covering topics that matter to retail professionals
- Innovation in store operations
- Technology’s newest frontier in retail
- Harnessing the unique power of disruption
- Managing a dispersed workforce: leveraging people, relationships and customer insights
- Marketing in the new age of retail
- Supply chain fortification
- Secrets of today’s retail superheros
Who attends RCC STORE?
The who's who. That's who.
With participants from start-ups to the most established retail chains, as well as consumer products and the supplier community, RCC STORE is where new ideas and introductions that affect change in retail are seeded and developed.
Albertons' Own Brands
Alcool New Brunswick Liquor
American Eagle Outfitters
BC Liquor Distribution Branch
Bulk Barn Foods
Charm Diamond Centre
Home Hardware Stores
Hudson's Bay Company
Lee Valley Tools
Longo Bros. Fruit Markets
Marks and FGL Sports
Restaurant Brands International
Shoppers Drug Mart
Smash + Tess
Toys "R" Us Canada
No front page content has been created yet.